Saturday, June 28, 2008

Too many Weddings

I haven't had a weekend in New York since May. I'm probably missing out on a shit ton of free concerts. I've been invited to shows almost every weekend, but haven't been able to go due to weddings. The weddings have been cool but you know... summer in the city is fucking great on the weekends and I hate missing it. So far I have misssed: M.I.A., Holy Fuck, Vampire Weekend, The Hold Steady... this list is going to be too long if I keep going.

My new music... I'm all about the New Nine Inch Nails (The Slip), Ladytron (Velocifero), and on a lighter note Lykke Li (Youth Novels). This will be my summer album. She's got that amateur pop princess thing going on. Not like Lily Allen pop, but more like a mix between Feist and Gwen Stefani. Check out her video for Little Bit.

Little Bit

No comments: