Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello

Way to take initiative Dennis, consider this: * to be a gold star, you could even call it the gold star of freedom in achievement if you want to, cause it's yours now.

I have been listening to the band Does it offend you, yeah a bit lately as well as Wilco's Sky Blue Sky. I've also been attempting to get more into the new release from the Dandy Warhols "Earth to the Dandy Warhols", it's taking some time but I'm confident that I'll find a center in it.

I'm currently reading "The World Without Us", and I'm about to start "The Lying Days" by Nadine Gortimer for my book club. If anyone is in LA and wants to join a fun exciting book club let me know...

Also for those in the Los Angeles area, I've been enjoying hitting the Vineland Drive-in in Baldwin park. Excellent projectors and screens and all the fun you can have in a car! It's also a swap meet, learn more here.

No comments: